In partnership with selected B.I.N.D.T. Approved Training Organisation’s and T.W.I, Ultramag offer and host training courses covering PCN, SNT, ICORR and CSWIP along with several radiation safety courses including Source Recovery and Transportation Regulations.
Level 2 and Level 3 personnel carry out all N.D.T. training and our trainers have many years of industry experience and we ensure that each trainer passes on their extensive knowledge and expertise in varying sectors. PCN, CSWIP & ASNT Qualifications all require a period of Recorded Training, Ultramag can provide this at the client’s facility or at our new premises in Rushington.
Where CSCS cards are required by welders for site work, we can perform a Welder Qualification Test along with Job Knowledge questions. Assuming the welder passes, his Welding Certificate and Knowledge results can be submitted to TWI for a CSCS card (along with valid H&S Test results).
- Visual Testing PCN Level 2 – 12th to 16th February 2024
- Magnetic Particle Testing PCN Level 2 – 11th to 15th March 2024
- Basic Radiation Safety Level 1 – 22nd to 23nd April 2024
- Advanced Radiation Safety PCN Level 2 – 24th to 25th April 2024
- Penetrant Testing PCN Level 2 – 13th to 17th May 2024
- Appreciation of Conventional NDT Techniques – 24th to 28th June 2024
Ultramag currently offer “VISUAL INSPECTION, On-the-job Training”. This is designed to be delivered at the client’s premises as a type of ‘Toolbox Talk’ and covers basics for visually inspecting a weldment, equipment, joint designs and imperfections associated with welding. This course can be run alongside the “Welding, Job Knowledge” presentation. These courses are run by the Welding Technology Department.
For more details on our courses, check out the Southern Technical Training Centre site